Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ribbon cutting for VWI

On May 5 Victory Walk Inc. had their ribbon cutting ceremony.  It was supposed to take place at 4:30 and we got there in plenty of time.  Unfortunately, I was the only client there at the time so they volunteered me to do the cutting (with the real scissors, not the prop ones).  For those of you who know me, you know how much I do not like being in the spot light plus I don't take good pictures and they were going to be doing that too.  I did argue with Lynda a little bit, she's the co-founder of VWI.  She told me I had hands so I could do it, I argued that Austin also has hands and she quickly came back with the fact that Austin wasn't there yet.  I reluctantly agreed to do it.  I try not to be too difficult.  Life is short...who cares if I don't take good pictures (I DO!!!) and at least I didn't have to do any talking.

No comments: