Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kinda funny...

There's a cemetery in Rogers that I drive by often.  It's at an intersection so on occasion I've found myself stopped at a red light, right in front of this particular gravestone.  As I read the name on it aloud in my head and it always makes me laugh.  It only reads "Dye"...I chuckle as I type it.  A few weeks ago we happened to be stopped right next to the headstone on our way to church.  I quickly grabbed my phone and stumbled with the buttons as I tried to take a picture.  The light turned green and we had to go...just as I snapped the picture, which also distorted the image.  Awesome!

2 comments:

Crixie said...

Aloud in my head? I think that's a contradiction.

Shan said...

That IS awesome. HAHA I didn't realize you were blogging. I didn't really realize anyone was but that is my bad. ;)