Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Makeover time!

Last Sunday my friend Trish was so nice to come over and color my hair. I have been slowly getting gray since high school. I haven't wanted to be bothered with coloring for the last few years because I just didn't want to deal with the hassle but, let's face it, I'm looking much older than I really am these days. If the color of my hair is something I can change...let's do it! Funny thing is, it's a much bigger hassle now that I'm in a wheelchair. I also have a new friend from my church who is a hairdresser and is willing to come out to our house whenever I need a haircut. Needless to say, I'm very thankful for these wonderful people!
Before

During

After
OK, I must admit that I didn't realize how gray my hair was.  I guess ones' eyes get used to it, just like ones' nose gets used to bad odors...you know what I mean,

1 comment:

Shan said...

Gorgeous!! And that skin-like butta! :)