Thursday, May 28, 2009

My new Etsy shop!

I finally did it! I've never liked my original Etsy shop's name...mybusyfingers. I'm just not known for coming up with clever names. I originally was just going to have one shop and I needed a name that encompassed everything I did...I like to try my hand at anything (I think it's a disorder for me), hence the name and yes, I realize I could have come up with something better but...ugh! No. Let's face it, I couldn't have come up with anything better. So, after months of agonizing over the idea of opening a second shop, I did. And I'm glad I did. I needed to separate my artwork from the rest of the stuff I make. Etsy doesn't recommend opening multiple shops but they also recommend continuity...so I had to do it. My new shop's name is artbycrixie. It's going to take me four months to move everything over, but I figured this is a good time to make the move since I don't have a whole lot of traffic coming through my doors.



2 comments:

Shan said...

I told Jamey about these. Now I can show him. Cool cool.

Kelly Warren said...

i went through the same struggles...and i now have three shops! one for my jewelry, one for my art and photography and one for my destash. love your work...it really has a fun whimsical feel to it without being cutesy (is that a word?)